We're hiring for an Administrator in Investment Banking
18 February 2015 | People
We're seeking an efficient, motivated administrator to provide comprehensive administration support to the London-based Investment Banking team.
> Click here for the full job spec and where to apply.
Reporting to the Investment Banking Assistant, the ideal candidate should have experience in a corporate environment in a PA, administration or client services position.
Working in a busy office, they should have excellent time management, communication and organisational skills, as well as being highly accurate and hardworking.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and collaborative department in an innovative Investment Bank.
- Organising travel (flights, hotels, car) and visas for ad-hoc trips and roadshows
- Invoicing, retainers and expenses – working closely with the finance team
- Diary management and maintenance of corporate client calendar
- Phone cover within the team
- Client take-on procedures
- Correlation & preparation of Investment Banking information for Board Meetings
- Preparation of presentations, pitch documents & placing letters
- Assisting with various client and marketing events including Awards dinners
- Preparation of client reports
- Assisting with the development of peer analysis information
- Support on corporate client and deal roadshows
- Taking minutes at various meetings
- General office assistance.